DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btgqr6/global_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Global Fiber Cement Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Fiber Cement Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.4% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $14.9 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Fiber Cement across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market data is gathered from primary and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Badger Mining Corporation
- Building Materials Corporation of America
- C-E Minerals, see Imerys
- Canfor Corporation
- Central Fiber LLC
- Dow Chemical Company
- Ecolab Incorporated
- Imerys SA
- Mercer International Incorporated
- Nalco Holding
- PPG Industries Incorporated
- Valspar Corporation
- Xerium Technologies Incorporated
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Global Fiber Cement market by Application
5 Global Fiber Cement market by Material
6 Global Fiber Cement market by End User
7 Global Fiber Cement market by Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btgqr6/global_fiber