DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qmnjt/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Automotive Plastics and Composites MarketInsights and Trends" report to their offering.
This market insight is based on the premise that lightweighting through the use of plastics and composites in automotive vehicles will help meet global standards, improve fuel use, and, ultimately, cut costs. Discussions cover the impact of Mega Trends; industry challenges; market drivers, restraints, and trends; the value chain; and industry competition. Separate chapters explore the automotive plastics market (by resin types, thermosets, thermoplastics, and high performance polymers) and the automotive composites market (thermosets, thermoplastics). Volume and revenue forecasts span 2015 (base year) through 2022. Finally, insights are provided on opportunities for resins, plastics, and composites suppliers within the automotive industry.
Key Market Trends:
- Regulatory measures by default call for a reduction in transportation emissions. The use of multi-materials will help companies reduce costs by optimizing material selection and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Increasing pressure on automotive OEMs to develop cleaner and leaner vehicles, including electric vehicles, will be a driving factor for adoption and development of multi-materials (including plastics and composites).
- The mega joint trends of safety and security are driving the demand for more, yet smaller, automotive devices and sensors that are able to better monitor and react to security breaches of all types as well as improve driver control of blind spots, reversing, and so on.
- In order to meet this demand for increasingly smaller devices, multi-materials (including plastics and composites) will be needed.
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Lightweighting Market
3. Automotive Plastics and Composites Market - Industry Challenges and Market Factors
4. Automotive Plastics and Composites Market - Value Chain and Competition
5. Automotive Plastics Market
6. Automotive Composites Market
7. Automotive Plastics and Composites Market - Opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qmnjt/the_global