LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chrome River Technologies, a leading provider of expense management and supplier invoice processing software, announced record growth in 2015. Chrome River now counts over 430 enterprise customers worldwide, and more than 1 million total users. Its SaaS expense and invoice management solutions are accessed in over 90 countries across the globe.
Chrome River raised a $100 million series D funding round from Great Hill Partners in June 2015 and has invested heavily in product innovation, building out its executive leadership team, and enhancing global product and operational capabilities to maximize customer success.
Notable achievements throughout the year included:
- Added new clients ranging from mid-sized brands to Fortune 500 conglomerates, including companies such as Amadeus, Cargill, Hard Rock International and Wayfair.
- Debuted the Chrome River ANALYTICS module, DATA EXPLORER. This tool gives enterprise business analysts new ways to take advantage of the information stored in their Chrome River system, to support better business decision-making.
- Announced a strategic agreement with U.S. Bank to create a seamless experience for joint customers of the bank’s business travel payment tools and Chrome River expense management solution.
- Bolstered its executive team, announcing the addition of Chief Marketing Officer, Julie Norquist Roy, and two strategic executive positions to reinforce client services and customer success for its fast-growing customer base; Anne Becknell was appointed to the newly created position of SVP Customer Success, and Nancy Dushkin to the role of SVP Client Services.
- Secured repeat industry recognition in both the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. 500 | 5000, as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
“We are thrilled to have had such excellent momentum throughout 2015,” said Alan Rich, CEO of Chrome River. “Chrome River is laser focused on delivering a superior experience to our customers, from highly innovative, configurable products to world-class services and support. We look to delight both end users and business leaders with our approach, with powerful but easy-to-use software that also helps drive better decision making. We look forward to helping our global customers be highly successful in 2016.”
Headquartered in Los Angeles with resources throughout the U.S. and EMEA, Chrome River provides industry-leading expense reporting and invoice management solutions that offer complete process automation and cost control for an organization’s accounts payable operations.
About Chrome River
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. provides expense reporting and supplier invoice automation solutions that combine the latest enterprise and mobile technologies with a team of industry-leading implementation and support experts. Chrome River delivers immediate payback via a software as a service delivery model that requires no hardware, no software, and no long-term commitment. This service is easily configurable to meet the needs of organizations worldwide with complex expense management policies and collaborative approval processes. Request a demonstration today and locate additional information about Chrome River and its solutions by visiting the company website at www.chromeriver.com or by calling +1. 888.781.0088.