DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrxh33/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Mass Spectrometry Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the global mass spectrometry market. The product segments covered include single quadrupole LC-MS, tandem quadrupole LC-MS, GC-MS, TOF LC-MS, ICP-MS, and MALDI-TOF MS. End-user groups have been divided into the academia and government, pharma/biopharmaceuticals, industrial sectors, and applied markets. Revenue forecasts have been provided for product segments and end users from 2012 through 2022. Regionally, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of the World. The study also offers distribution channel and competitive analyses, discusses the key market drivers and restraints, and provides prevalent market and technology trends.
- In terms of geographical segmentation, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Technological advancements, adoption of mass spectrometry instruments in new applications in the applied markets, and early clinical acceptance will drive the developed markets such as the United States and Europe.
- Triple quadrupole instruments are best suited for applications where there is a need for increased sensitivity and specificity.
- The global mass spectrometry market is moving away from traditional to high resolution based technologies such as the Quadrupole-Time of Flight (Q-TOF) mass spectrometry.
- The Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)-TOF segment is expected to grow at a faster rate due to its increasing adoption in clinical diagnostics applications, as it offers improved resolution, accuracy, and sensitivity.
- The pharmaceutical industry accounts for the largest share of mass spectrometry instrument sales due to the need to improve drug safety and reduce costs associated with drug discovery and development processes.
- Advancements in mass spectrometry technologies, continuous new product launches by major participants, increasing regulations surrounding the food testing industry, growing government support in funding for research activities, and rising uptake in the life science and clinical analysis sector are the key factors driving the demand for mass spectrometers.
- Globally, the market has undergone a number of mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and also seen an increase in co-marketing and partnership agreements among companies with an objective to capture the market share at an early stage by launching advanced solutions for the clinical arena.
- APAC is expected to experience higher growth rates for the mass spectrometry market over the coming years due to the increasing support and funding from the corresponding governments for research activities.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- Which of the technology segments are presenting major growth opportunities?
- What is driving the global mass spectrometry market and what are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global mass spectrometry market?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Key Emerging Technologies - Company Profiles
4. Drivers and Restraints - Total Mass Spectrometry Market
5. Forecast and Trends - Total Mass Spectrometry Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Mass Spectrometry Market
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications - Total Mass Spectrometry Market
8. Single Quadrupole LC-MS Segment Analysis
9. Tandem LC-MS Segment Analysis
10. GC-MS Segment Analysis
11. TOF LC-MS Segment Analysis
12. MALDI-TOF MS Segment Analysis
13. ICP-MS Segment Analysis
14. North America Breakdown
15. Europe Breakdown
16. APAC and ROW Breakdown
17. India Breakdown
18. Market Share Analysis - Indian Mass Spectrometry Market
- Microsaic Systems Plc
- Protea Biosciences Group Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrxh33/analysis_of_the