DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l53j2l/the_internet_of) has announced the addition of the "The Internet of Things (IoT): How Real is It Today?" report to their offering.
Although IoT is still coming into focus for many, it already connects more than nine billion devices worldwide; over the next five years, that number is expected to grow to between 20 billion Intel, A Guide to the Internet of Things, available here and 50 billion Cisco, The Internet of Things, available here devices. In 2025, IoT is expected to create between $4 trillion to $11 trillion in economic benefits globally.
McKinsey, Unlocking the Potential of the Internet of Things (June 2015), as quoted here and available here. Those estimates include device manufacturer profits, operational efficiencies, the emergence of new businesses, and savings to consumers from optimized products. IoT is a logistical and economic force to be reckoned with, and something that every organization needs to have a strategy with which to address it.
Key Topics Covered:
- Discuss Stratecast's 2015 BDA Survey findings with regard to IoT
- Establish what a typical IoT structure looks like
- Analyze issues and hard truths about IoT
- Discuss places where IoT is having an impact
- Provide perspective on the future of IoT
1. Executive Summary
3. Stratecast's 2015 BDA Survey: IoT at Work or in the Works - 23%
4. What IoT Looks Like at an Architectural Level
5. IPv6 Makes IoT a Practical Reality
6. IoT Holds Massive Potential . . . but it also Has Issues
7. Selected Industry Sectors Where IoT is Having an Impact
8. Selected IoT Case Studies and Providers
9. Stratecast - The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l53j2l/the_internet_of