DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f62wsv/global_heat) has announced the addition of the "Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market - Segmented, By Application, By Type by End-User Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Heat Resistant Coatings market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- BASF SE
- Ancatt inc.
- Akzo Nobel
- Nippon Paints
- PPG Industries
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Sherwin Williams
- Hempel marine Paints
- Contego International Inc.
- No Burn Inc.
- Kansai Nerolac Paints
- Orbit Coatings
- The DECC Company
- Berger Paints
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f62wsv/global_heat