DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8ddn7/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Ignition Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Automotive Ignition Systems Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $8.3 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Automotive Ignition Systems across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report provides comprehensive market analysis across four major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Other parts of the world.
The Automotive Ignition Systems Market report provides 182 data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Borgwarner Inc.
- CEP Technologies
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Denso Corporation
- Diamond Electric Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Valeo S.A.
- Visteon Corporation
- Wings Automobile Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Woodward, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Global Automotive Ignition Systems market by Component
5 Global Automotive Ignition Systems market by Ignition Type
6 Global Automotive Ignition Systems market by Engine Type
7 Global Automotive Ignition Systems market by Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8ddn7/global_automotive