DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tr35x/vehicle_tracking) has announced the addition of the "Vehicle Tracking Management System Market (VTMS) in India" report to their offering.
Vehicle tracking management system (VTMS) has come a long way to support the modern transportation communication by transforming real time vehicle information.
Different technologies such as the network, GPS, display systems and Information systems are integrated for Intelligent Transport System (ITS) deployment and thereby leading to fulfil key success factors in the transport system
In India, many states have started deploying ITS. The initiative of ITS deployment in Indian states points out the government keenness to improve the public transport.
Private sector have also started adopting VTMS system for the fleet management and to improve operational efficiency and features of VTMS devices have made them usable for different sectors and types of vehicles for different purposes and thus enhances their market growth possibilities.
Key Market Trends:
- VTMS is at initial stage but is growing rapidly owing to an increased use of technology across various sectors
- Rapidly growing market of GPS enabled vehicles
- Emergence of GPS oriented services from telecom companies further fuelling growth in the market
- Government of India is also playing a crucial part in boosting the market, with its pipeline projects of equipping public transports system with GPS
- It primarily finds its implementation across various sectors, some of the major sectors include logistics, sales, taxi and fleet management companies
- Increasing competition due to increasing local and international GPS players, especially in logistics for tracking cargo and trucks across India
- India to launch its own version of GPS, one satellite will be launched every six months with the IRNSS expected to be fully operational by 2015
- GPS services providers cement bond with automobile manufacturers to introduce their products from OEM level
- Tata Fleetman
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tr35x/vehicle_tracking