CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today’s homeowners are saying goodbye to cookie-cutter homes of the past. With an increased focus on finding building products that reflect personal style, homeowners are using windows and doors to create a distinctive look throughout the entire home.
“Given consumer confidence in the housing market, coupled with the rise in online photo-sharing and DIY interest from social media, we’re not surprised to see personalization trends hitting our industry,” said Jim Parello, Vice President of Marketing for JELD-WEN.
This attention to detail is driving demand for more options and features than ever before. “Providing product choices puts homeowners in the driver’s seat to create a custom look, regardless of their budget considerations,” said Parello.
With windows and doors, homeowners can have a long-lasting impact on their home’s personalized style and design. JELD-WEN® Windows & Doors showcased this design trend at the 2016 International Builders’ Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, with a spotlight on its industry-leading product offerings.
“No other window or door manufacturer provides as many product options as JELD-WEN,” Parello said. “From our high-end lines with limitless customization abilities all the way down to our affordable lines, we have the widest breadth of both doors and windows for homeowners to create a unique look with a coordinated style in each room of their house.”
Design Choices for All
The personalization trend isn’t just for aspirational style; it’s a trend that’s attainable at all budget levels. In fact, some of the most desirable features and options available with JELD-WEN windows and doors are available within mid-tier product lines.
A closer look at some of these JELD-WEN products includes:
- DF® hybrid vinyl windows. One of the most innovative vinyl windows available in the U.S. is the recently introduced DF hybrid vinyl window from JELD-WEN, which features an aluminum-clad exterior. This window features the durability of vinyl with the high-end, sleek look of cladding for an affordable style option.
- Siteline® wood windows with ImpactGard® protection. JELD-WEN is expanding the features for its best-selling wood window line, by introducing an option with impact-resistant glass that meets Wind Zone 3 level protection from windborne debris impacts during hurricanes common from Texas and the Gulf Coast, all the way north to New England. Coupled with the company’s proprietary AuraLast® wood, these windows represent best-in-class performance without compromising on design aesthetics. This new option for Siteline wood windows is anticipated to be available in the second half of 2016.
- Retro brickmould vinyl windows. Launching at IBS, this new window is an ideal option for remodel and retrofit applications, giving homeowners the ability to update their existing homes with a new look. Unlike most remodel options on the market, these windows are easily installed by going through the brickmould itself. Without the need to remove siding or interior trim, this window saves time and reduces labor costs, while adding personal style.
- Tria™ composite doors. Available in three distinct design lines that include nearly 250 style options, the recently introduced Tria doors allow homeowners, architects and builders to get as creative as they want with interior doors.
- Architectural™ fiberglass doors. Recognized as a top-10 product innovation by The Home Depot, these doors are made from molds taken from real wood doors. This unique manufacturing approach means that the company can provide a wide array of designs, giving homeowners a custom look in a variety of woodgrain finishes that capture the beauty of real wood to create a one-of-a-kind entry.
To learn more about JELD-WEN windows and doors, visit booth C-6131 at IBS 2016 or jeld-wen.com.
JELD-WEN — a leading global manufacturer of windows, doors and treated composite trim and panels — operates in more than 20 countries, with half its revenue coming from outside the United States. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company provides products that enhance the beauty and functionality of homes and commercial buildings. JELD-WEN’s full breadth of products has earned numerous awards and endorsements for dependability, innovation and excellence — providing solutions that deliver exceptional value for builders, architects and homeowners around the world. JELD-WEN is a recognized leader in manufacturing energy-efficient products and has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner since 1998. For more information about JELD-WEN, or to find a dealer, visit jeld-wen.com or call 800-877-9482.