OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best is offering the digital edition of the January 2016 issue of Best’s Review® magazine (http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8151c0f8#/8151c0f8/1) free of charge and without registration requirements.
The January issue’s cover story addresses new global realities associated with geopolitical risk. An increase in political unrest and a worsening economic situation in some emerging markets are expected to increase the demand for political risk cover.
Also in the January 2016 issue:
- “On The Rise” reports on why more insurers are entering the political risk and trade credit insurance markets;
- “Top Audit and Actuarial Firms” provides A.M. Best’s rankings of leading firms in this sector;
- “An Investment Wave” explains why insurance technology startups are today’s hot investment;
- “Ship Shape” looks at how rising global tensions, increasingly complex sanctions and new requirements for wreck removals are posing new challenges for marine insurance underwriters; and
- “Strong Growth” discusses surging urbanization and how it is driving demand for automobile, health, property and liability coverages in Vietnam.
View the entire January issue (http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8151c0f8#/8151c0f8/1) free to benefit from A.M. Best’s perspective on these important topics. Learn more about Best’s Review by visiting http://www.ambest.com/sales/BestsReview/default.asp.
A.M. Best is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2016 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.