DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndlfqg/global_sports) has announced the addition of the "Global Sports Nutrition and Supplements Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Sports Nutrition and Supplements Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.3% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $8.3 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Sports Nutrition and Supplements across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The Sports Nutrition and Supplements Market report provides 28 data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- AST Sports Science
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cadbury Schweppes PLC
- Coca-Cola Co.
- Glanbia Plc
- Maxinutrition Ltd
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- Red Bull
- Rockstar Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Yakult Honsha
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Global Sports Nutrition and Supplements market by Product
5 Global Sports Nutrition and Supplements market by Geography
6 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndlfqg/global_sports