NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the judges for the 8th annual IoT Battle of the Platforms at IoT Evolution Expo, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. This year’s Battle of the Platforms competition will commence on Monday, January 25th at 3:00 PM.
“Our Judges represent some of the most experienced analysts, carriers and enterprises in the industry,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The point of the Battle of the platforms is for buyers to learn the nuances of application development as well as hear of successful solutions. This event shows what is real and how to stay ahead of the curve.”
The Battle of the Platforms will provide participants the opportunity to demonstrate their platform live to a panel of judges, as well as an audience of attendees and potential end-users. Judging will be based on the submission of a completed entry form plus the live demonstration.
- Ryan Martin of ABI Research
- John Feland of Argus Insights
- James Brehm of James Brehm & Associates
- Isabel Chapman of Machina Research
- Godfrey Chua of Machina Research
- Rich Nass of OpenSystems Media
- William Brown of Stanley Black and Decker
- Jeff Fox of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Angel Mercedes of T-Mobile USA
- Scott Scheuber of US Cellular
- Doug Wilson of Verizon Wireless
- Accelerated Concepts
- Systech Corporation
All winners will be announced at IoT Evolution at an awards cocktail reception. Questions about the Battle of the Platforms competition, or on how to apply to present, should be directed to Matthew Gleeson.
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by Diamond sponsors Multicopter Warehouse, Telit and ThingWorx, Platinum sponsor Eurotech, Gold sponsors, Cradlepoint, KORE, Ingenu, Sprint and Verizon and corporate sponsors SIM Com and Gemalto.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.