DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm44wl/global_veterinary) has announced the addition of the "Global Veterinary Anti-infectives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Veterinary Anti-infectives Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.3% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $7.4 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Veterinary Anti-infectives across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary research and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The Veterinary Anti-infectives Market report provides 119 data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Bayer healthcare
- Bioniche Animal Health Canada, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Animal Health, Inc.
- Heska Corporation
- Merial (Animal Health Division Of Sanofi)
- Zoetis animal healthcare
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Veterinary Anti-infectives Market, By Disease Type
5 Veterinary Anti-infectives Market, By Animal Type
6 Veterinary Anti-infectives Market by Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm44wl/global_veterinary