DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwjlj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Hosted Contact Center Services Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the hosted contact center services market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The awareness level regarding hosted/cloud platform had significantly improved in 2014. The changing communication landscape and network infrastructure in the APAC region have aided the adoption of hosted/cloud contact center services.
Contact center application vendors in the Asia-Pacific region are actively forging new relationships with telecom service providers to target these service providers' enterprise customers. This is a big shift for most vendors from selling traditional premises-based solutions. Vendors are now aligning with service providers for a smooth access to large regional organizations.
Mature markets like Australia and Japan have been the largest adopters and are likely to be at the forefront during the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? What are the key growing countries in the short term and long term?
- What are the driving/restraining factors that would shape the future of the sector? What initiatives are taken by the ecosystem players to take advantage of the market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape? How is the competitive landscape expected to evolve in the future? How are ecosystem players gearing up for the future?
- How will the market change over time? Will there be a shift in business model/pricing strategy?
- Which segment will drive future adoption? What are some of the vertical specific trends?
Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is
there additional development that is needed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total Hosted Contact Center Services Market
6. Ecosystem Analysis - Application Vendors
7. Ecosystem Analysis - Service Providers
8. Oceania Market Breakdown
9. India Market Breakdown
10. Japan Market Breakdown
11. ASEAN Market Breakdown
12. Greater China Market Breakdown
13. South Korea Market Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwjlj/analysis_of_the