DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qgbkg/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Military Training & Simulation Market" report to their offering.
The analysis of the global military training and simulation market is broken down into four end-user segments: air, land, naval, and joint. Accessible revenues are analyzed by region (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East, and North America), training equipment, and training services. This study covers 85 countries.
Revenues for training equipment are further broken down by training equipment types: simulators, computer-based training, augmented training, and services. The forecast period is 2015-2023, with 2014 as the base year.
- A slow decline is observed due to the impact of the sequestration on the US Department of Defense (DoD) budget enacted in early 2013 and a similar budget reduction within NATO countries.
- Rising threats across Europe and ongoing deployments in the Middle East and Africa are, however, mitigating such market decline, ensuring high combat readiness. As a result, the global military training and simulation market will witness a very flat growth during the forecast period.
Financial uncertainties in Latin America and Central Asian countries
and the oil price drops are impacting the military's available funding
and training expenditures, with potential repercussions on accessible
opportunities to be measured from the medium term.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Military Training and Simulation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Military Training and Simulation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Military Training and Simulation Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Air Segment Analysis
8. Land Segment Analysis
9. Naval Segment Analysis
10. Joint Segment Analysis
11. Asia-Pacific Analysis
12. Europe Analysis
13. Middle East and Africa Analysis
14. North America Analysis
15. Rest of the World Analysis
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qgbkg/analysis_of_the