DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhhk7z/global_steel) has announced the addition of the "Global Steel Industry Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This report predicts the global steel industry to grow steadily at a CAGR of around 2%, in terms of consumption volume, during the forecast period. The growth of end-user industries such as automotive, mechanical machinery, and infrastructure and construction is fueling the demand for steel. The infrastructure and construction sector, which accounts for more than 52% of the world's steel consumption, is expected to grow at a rate of around 8% by the end of 2020.
Segmentation by Type:
- Carbon steel
- Alloy steel
- Stainless steel
Segmentation by End Users:
- Infrastructure and construction
- Mechanical machinery
- Automotive industry
- Others (electrical equipment, domestic appliances, and transportation)
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global steel industry?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the steel industry?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Hebei Iron and Steel
- Jiangsu Shagang
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
- Anyang Steel
- Hyundai Steel
- JFE Steel
- Maanshan Iron and Steel
- Shandong Iron and Steel
- Shougang Group
- Tata Steel
- United State Steel
Wuhan Iron and Steel
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-uses
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhhk7z/global_steel