DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nd9g8m/china_captan) has announced the addition of the "China Captan Export Analysis" newsletter to their offering.
This subscription is a monthly report on exports of Captan from China based on raw data obtained from the China Customs. To ensure users have everything they need to make effective business decisions, this subscription provides users with detailed information regarding the Chinese Captan market, including product specification, unit price, export volume, export value, destination, exporter and manufacturer information.
The report producer's 10+ years' experience in trade analysis helps you filter out irrelevant market information and identify useful ones by analyzing information retrieved from China's customs' database. Thus, by subscribing to this report, you can have an accurate knowledge about product specifications, manufacturers, and exporters. Ultimately, allowing you to choose and find the most suitable business partners.
Benefits you can get by subscribing to Captan import and export report:
- Access to the latest situation of Captan exports from China, which allows you to quickly understand related market dynamics
- Identify commercial opportunities in Captan and related industries.
- Detailed monthly information on Captan exports from China
- Deep understanding toward the global circulation of target products, which facilitates your negotiations during international business operations
- Evaluation of supply ability of exporters in China, such as identifying potential clients/suppliers as well as track competitor's export behaviors;
- Forecasting trends of demand & price and making strategies in production, purchasing and investment;
- Stable 8 HS code data supply from us each month!
Data format: Excel document with 3 sheets in total, including:
- Sheet 1: Original data from the China Customs
- Sheet 2: Pick up data including The report producer's analysis based on original data
- Sheet 3: Summary in the form of tables
The report producer's export data services are trusted by DuPont, BASF and Dow. Enquires are welcomed.
As a subscriber to the Captan export analysis, the report producer also offers you an upgraded version of the report- Manufacturer to Buyer (MTB) Analysis, which contains additional buyer information behind each deal.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nd9g8m/china_captan