DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2l5dl/annual_strategy) has announced the addition of the "Annual Strategy Guide - 2016 - World's Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers - Gulfstream, Bombardier, Dassault, Embraer, Textron Aviation - Strategic Focus & Priorities, Key Strategies & Plans, SWOT Analysis, Key Trends, Market Outlook" company profile to their offering.
The global market for business jets was worth $21.5 billion in 2014 with aircraft delivery numbers in 2014 registering a 6.5% year on year growth.
The delivery numbers for the first three quarters of 2015 have been decent with a 4.3% year on year growth in business jet deliveries spurred by new jet certifications.
The demand projections for 2016, however, are looking tough with a weaker global macroeconomic outlook and complex as well as challenging global geo-political environment. Additionally, continued economic contraction in Brazil for the consecutive three quarters in 2015 & slowdown in China are adding further to the woes. However, services, especially, systems upgrade, MRO & aircraft customization are likely to drive slight to moderate growth over near term. The market demand for business jets is likely to improve slightly in 2017 and significantly from 2018 onwards.
However, long term demand drivers & market fundamentals for business jets remain robust & firmly in place indicating towards sustained, steady demand growth for business jets over medium to long term. Additionally, the market dynamics for business jets are likely to witness major transformation with the era of supersonic business jets likely to become a reality towards the early 2020s with a number of industry OEMs, led by Gulfstream & Aerion, actively pursuing R&D towards development of a range of supersonic flight technologies capable of enabling feasible supersonic flights while meeting regulatory requirements simultaneously.
- Global Business Jet fleet to grow at mid single-digit growth rate through 2025
- Heavy Jet Segment to lead demand growth over next decade
- Introduction of new aircraft programs by OEMs, accelerated aircraft retirements & technologies development to be key demand growth drivers for new business jets over medium term
- North America to lead aircraft deliveries over next decade followed by Europe amongst traditional markets while China & Latin America to lead demand growth amongst emerging markets
- Analysis of Bombardier's strategy of deepening local roots across emerging markets & scaling up of services portfolio while it revives its regional aircraft business
- Analysis of Gulfstream's strategy of steady product portfolio broadening, expansion of geographic footprint & rapid expansion of technological capabilities
- Likely emergence of supersonic business jets by early next decade to transform market dynamics & landscape significantly
Key Topics Covered:
Section - 1 Business Structure & Snapshot
Section - 2 Financial Performance Snapshot -Charts & Analysis for each Company
Section - 3 - Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each OEM
Section - 4 Strategic Focus & Priorities - For all 5 Business Jet Manufacturers
Section - 5 Key Strategies & Plans - For Each of the 5 Industry OEMs
Section - 6 Strategic Business Outlook for 2016 - For each Business Jet Manufacturer
Section - 7 Global Business Aircraft Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics as well as Impact
Section - 8 Key Industry, Market & Technology Trends and their Potential Impact
Section - 9 Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section - 10 Strategic Market Outlook - Business Jets - 2016-2025
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2l5dl/annual_strategy