DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trncf7/2016_europe) has announced the addition of the "2016 Europe Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers" report to their offering.
This comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages, 120 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in France, Germany, Italy, Spain,- and the UK; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Current and Emerging Products:
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica
Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new
technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Ideal product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 500 pages and 120 tables
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Bio/Data Corporation
- Corgenix Medical
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Helena Laboratories
- HYPEN BioMed
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Thermo Fischer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trncf7/2016_europe