DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/366km6/wind_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Wind Power in Portugal, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Portugal (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Portugal wind power market.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Portugal wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Infigen Energy Limited
- GRUPO GENERG
- Edp Distribuicao - Energia S.A.
- E.ON SE
Actividades de Construccion y Servicios S.A.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025
5 Wind Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Power Market, Portugal, 2001-2025
7 Renewable Power Market, Portugal, 2001-2025
8 Wind Power Market, Portugal
9 Power Market, Portugal, Regulatory Scenario
10 Wind Power Market, Portugal, Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/366km6/wind_power_in