DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29d6vb/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Magnesium Alloys in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts, and Market Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of magnesium alloys in the global automotive industry looks strong with increasing penetration of lightweight materials and rising vehicle production. Magnesium alloys in the global automotive industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are government regulations, growing demand for lightweight and fuel efficient vehicles, and the lightweight properties of magnesium alloys material. Magnesium is 75% lighter than steel, 50% lighter than titanium, and 33% lighter than aluminum.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Magnesium alloys in global automotive industry size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Magnesium alloys in global automotive industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and application type.
- Segmentation analysis: Magnesium alloys in global automotive industry size by various application types, such as exterior, interior, powertrain, and chassis in terms of value and volume
- Regional analysis: Magnesium alloys in global automotive industry breakdown by key regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of magnesium alloys in global automotive industry suppliers.
- Fugu Jinwantong Magnesium Industry Co.
- Magontec Ltd.
- Nanjing Yunhai Special Metals Co.
- Ningxia Hui-ye Magnesium Marketing Group Co.
Yinguang Weijie Magnesium Industry Co.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry background and classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29d6vb/growth