DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhpf9v/global_ground_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of calcium carbonate industry looks good with opportunities in the paper and plastic application segments. The calcium carbonate market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% by value from 2015 to 2020. The major growth driver for this market is increasing paper demand from packaging and printing market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global calcium carbonate market size estimation in terms of volume (million tons) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global calcium carbonate market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Global calcium carbonate market in term of application types such as paper, plastics, paint & coating, rubber, adhesive & sealant and other and in terms of end use industry, such as packaging, building/construction, printing, transportation, consumer, industrial and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global calcium carbonate market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on global calcium carbonate market in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of calcium carbonate suppliers in global calcium carbonate market.
Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's
Five Forces model.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Minerals Technologies
1. Executive Summary
2. Calcium Carbonate Market Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhpf9v/global_ground_and