DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlbp2g/diabetic) has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Diabetic Nephropathy's therapeutic pipeline.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MoAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diabetic Nephropathy
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Diabetic Nephropathy and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Diabetic Nephropathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Nephropathy
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Diabetic Nephropathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bayer AG
- BiOrion Technologies B.V.
- Cellmid Limited
- ChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Glucox Biotech AB
- Pfizer Inc.
- PhytoHealth Corporation
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
- Serodus ASA
- Shire Plc
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Tobira Therapeutics, Inc.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Vascular Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Vicore Pharma AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlbp2g/diabetic