DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nh8hkj/lewy_body) has announced the addition of the "Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Lewy body Dementia's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Lewy body Dementia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lewy body Dementia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Lewy body Dementia and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Lewy body Dementia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lewy body Dementia
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lewy body Dementia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Axovant Sciences Ltd.
- BioArctic Neuroscience AB
- Neuropore Therapies, Inc.
- ProteoTech, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nh8hkj/lewy_body