--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiesta Parade Floats:
- America’s Most Dominant Float Builder and designer goes for a 23rd straight Sweepstakes Trophy (the parade’s top prize), with a line-up that includes: Dole Packaged Foods, Miracle-Gro, Kaiser Permanente, City of Torrance, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Northwestern Mutual, The Bachelor, California Milk Advisory Board, Wells Fargo and the Royal Court presented by the Tournament of Roses Association.
- Carnival–Like Atmosphere: Hundreds of excited kids, families and volunteers gather at Decorators’ Village and begin affixing thousands of flowers and floral arrangements to this year’s Rose Parade floats - a task that requires over 10,000 cumulative hours for completion.
WHY BE THERE?
- It’s Where the Winners Live: Simply put, Fiesta Parade Floats has a prize winning rate of over 67% for the last 28 years, the highest prize winning rate in the Rose Parade industry, and has built the last 22 Sweepstakes Trophy Winning Floats.
- GREAT PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: The best place to get an up-close look at the Rose Parade float preparation, as it is buzzing with excitement all day and night.
- Inside Look: Bring your audience a behind the scenes look at the hard work – and fun – that goes into getting the floats ready for the 2016 Tournament of Roses Parade.
- Action: An opportunity for your favorite “on the scene” reporter to get their hands dirty and learn the finer points of Rose Parade float decorating with a line-up of unique float themes and adventurous designs that includes zipping through paradise to gardening adventures, fearless felines, Everest explorations, reigning royalty, journeys of love, beautiful ballerinas, delectable dairy dishes, global empowerment and the magic of Mother Nature.
Fiesta Parade Floats
16016 Avenida Padilla, Irwindale, California
Media Contacts: Will Ostedt (818-207-4058)/ Stefan Pollack (310-780-2364)