SINGAPORE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ACE Group announced today the future commercial property and casualty leadership team for the new Chubb Group in Asia Pacific. These appointments will take effect upon completion of the acquisition of Chubb, which is expected in the first quarter of 2016.
As previously announced, Paul McNamee will serve as Deputy Regional President and Regional Head of Property & Casualty, Asia Pacific. The leaders reporting to Mr. McNamee will include:
- Roy Amos to serve as Head of Surety.
- Kane Bennett to serve as Head of Environmental Liability.
- Ben Carey to serve as Head of Broker Distribution and Client Management, Asia.
- Adam Clifford to serve as Head of Casualty with responsibility for all General and Products Liability, Workers Compensation and Employers Liability & Energy Casualty businesses.
- Greg Dodds to serve as Head of Strategic Alliances & Carrier Partner Distribution, Asia Pacific.
- Michael Frazer to serve as Head of Energy and Technical Lines with responsibility for all Upstream and Downstream Energy, Power Generation, Construction and Inland Marine business.
- Cassandra Ho to serve as Head of Ceded Reinsurance.
- Jason Keen to serve as Head of Property with responsibility for all general Property and Terrorism business.
- Neil Moon to serve as Chief Underwriting Officer, Property & Casualty, Asia Pacific which includes delegated authority management, analytics, portfolio management and Property & Casualty underwriting operations.
- Anthony O’Brien to serve as Head of Marine including all Cargo, Hull and Marine Liability business.
- Kevin Stevens to serve as Head of Custom Products including the specialty Life Sciences, Technology, Entertainment and Clean Tech products.
- Stanley Wong to serve as Head of Professional Lines with overall responsibility for all Professional Lines. Jason Howard will serve as Chief Underwriting Officer for Professional Lines with primary responsibility for managing Chubb’s extensive Directors & Officers and Financial Institutions Portfolio. In this capacity, Jason will report to Stanley Wong.
According to Mr. McNamee, “We are very excited to announce the regional Property & Casualty leadership for the new Chubb Group in Asia Pacific. These individuals represent some of the strongest talent that the region has to offer with underwriting depth and market presence across a broad range of products and services. Each of these individuals has a proven track record of success and I’m confident that we will bring an unrivalled value proposition for commercial property and casualty products to the marketplace; building on our combined strength in product innovation, distribution know-how and on-the-ground physical presence across all markets in the Asia Pacific Region.”
About ACE Group
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. ACE's core operating insurance companies are rated AA for financial strength by Standard & Poor’s and A++ by A.M. Best.
ACE®, ACE logo®, and ACE insured® are trademarks of ACE Limited.