DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpn78b/global_wind_tower) has announced the addition of the "Global Wind Tower Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report has estimated that the prospect for growth in this market is strongly driven by the wind energy industry, which is influenced by the rising environmental concerns, increased power demand, favorable government support, and the rising need to reduce dependency on fossil fuels.
These factors are expected to stimulate the prospects for growth in this market and results in its impressive market value of more than USD 19 billion by 2019.
In this market research report, analysts estimate the APAC region to dominate the global market for wind towers during the forecast period. Market growth in this region is expected to be driven by factors like rapid industrialization, growing power demand, and government initiatives to back renewable power development. These factors promote market growth in this region during the forecast period and results in its high market share of nearly 44% by 2019.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global wind tower market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global wind tower market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the global wind tower market
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global wind tower market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global wind tower market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market Segmentation by type
PART 07: Market Segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
- CS Wind Corp
- Enercon Gmbh
- Shanghai Taisheng Wind Power Equipment
- Trinity Structural Towers
- Vestas A/S
- Windar Renovables
- Win Wind.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpn78b/global_wind_tower