DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdtg7q/pharmaxis_limited) has announced the addition of the "Pharmaxis Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2015" company profile to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Pharmaxis Limited's, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides brief overview of Pharmaxis Limited including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Pharmaxis Limited's human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product's developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline
Benefits of this Report:
- Evaluate Pharmaxis Limited's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Assess the growth potential of Pharmaxis Limited in its therapy areas of focus
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Pharmaxis Limited's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of Pharmaxis Limited and exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying the most
promising pipeline of Pharmaxis Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdtg7q/pharmaxis_limited