DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zrk9j/turkey_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Turkey Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The tyre market in the country is projected to surpass US$ 2.6 billion by 2020
The country's automobile sector is witnessing revival on account of favorable tax and investment policies of the Turkish government, which in turn, is fueling demand for tyres in the country. In 2014, Marmara region had the largest share in the country's tyre market, followed by Central Anatolia, Aegean and Mediterranean regions. Brisa Bridgestone, Goodyear and Pirelli are few of the major tyre players operating in Turkey.
Being one of the major centers for trade in Asia, Turkey offers automotive manufacturers huge opportunities to increase their penetration across Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. In 2015, vehicle motorization rate in Turkey stood at around 200 vehicles per 1,000 people. Low vehicle ownership, coupled with the country's robustly growing infrastructure is propelling growth in Turkey's automotive industry, including the tyre market. Growth in the country's tyre market is also driven by increasing domestic automobile production, expanding automobile fleet and favorable government policies such as membership with European Customs Union.
Turkey Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Turkey:
- Turkey Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, OTR Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres and Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Turkey Tyre Production Overview
5. Turkey Tyre Market Outlook
6. Turkey Passenger Car Tyre Market Outlook
7. Turkey Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Turkey Light Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
9. Turkey Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
10. Turkey Two-Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Turkey Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Abdulkadir Ozcan A.S.
- Anlas Anadolu Lastik A.S.
- Brisa Bridgestone Sabanci Lastik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S
- Goodyear Lastikleri Turk A.S.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Michelin Lastikleri Ticaret A.S.
- Sumitomo Rubber AKO Lastik Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S.
- Turk-Pirelli Lastkleri A.S.
- Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- ÖZKA Lastik ve Kauçuk Sanayi Ticaret A.S.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zrk9j/turkey_tyre
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.