DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj9r3z/cellectis_s_a) has announced the addition of the "Cellectis S.A. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015" company profile to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Cellectis S.A.'s, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides brief overview of Cellectis S.A. including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Cellectis S.A.'s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product's developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
Benefits of this Report:
- Evaluate Cellectis S.A.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Cellectis S.A.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of Cellectis S.A. and exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying the most promising pipeline of Cellectis S.A.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj9r3z/cellectis_s_a