DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfbd7k/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Moldovan Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Moldovan Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Moldova.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- National Commission on Financial Market (NCFM) is responsible for supervision and control of the Moldovan insurance industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Moldovan insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Moldovan insurance industry.
- Motor third -party liability insurance and health insurance are the classes of compulsory insurance in Moldova.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Moldova. However, resident insurance and reinsurance companies can place reinsurance business with a reinsurer not registered in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfbd7k/governance_risk