DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nprsdk/overview_of) has announced the addition of the "Overview of Third-Party Managed Services Market in India for FY 2014" report to their offering.
Colocation and cloud services have shifted the enterprise data center landscape from a capital expenditure model to an operational expenditure model. This has given rise to many new local pure-play cloud providers and global organizations expanding their presence in India. New technologies such as Big Data, and open compute and software-defined data centers encompass the portfolio of every service provider. This report presents an overview of the third-party managed services market in India from FY 2014 to FY 2020. It analyses the trends, drivers, and restraints in the market and also presents revenue forecasts for the time period.
- The overall managed services market was INR crores in FY'14 (April 2013 to March 2014). This captive managed services market contributed INR crores while the third-party managed services market contributed crores.
- In FY15, the overall managed services market grew by %; the captive managed services market recorded growth of % and the third-party managed services market had % growth.
- Growth is primarily garnered from large colocation orders with requirements for high-density racks from global firms entering the Indian market. The growing adoption of cloud, the transition from on-premise to hybrid-cloud models, and auxiliary services such as managed security and archival services are also influential factors.
- Traditional verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) government, and IT or IT-enabled Services (ITES) have contributed more towards private cloud engagements; new verticals such as media, entertainment, retail, and e-commerce have contributed towards hybrid cloud or fully-cloud models.
- Large enterprises are doing Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to test their critical workloads on cloud platforms as they approach the technology refresh cycle; small enterprises are working on implementing everything new on the cloud.
- Large enterprises also contribute to the bulk of managed services revenue.
- New service providers are entering the Indian market on the cloud front due to the demand from enterprises. Each service provider is establishing their unique value proposition in the market.
- Hardware Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), software OEMs, and service providers are converging to provide cloud-based solutions to enterprises. The future will involve more partnerships and collaborations to create verticals and industry-specific offerings.
- This study provides comprehensive insights into the third-party managed services market in India. The base year of the study is FY 2014 (April 2013 to March 2014). The forecast period is until FY 2020.
- The study includes a detailed analysis of the third-party managed services market in terms of revenue growth, market drivers, and challenges.
- Key trends in the third-party managed services market and their effect during the studied period are discussed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology and Market Definitions
3. Market Overview
- Enterprise Managed Services - Market Snapshot
4. Drivers and Restraints
- Drivers and Restraints - Third-party Managed Services Market
5. Forecasts and Trends
- Revenue Forecast - Captive and Third-party Managed Services
- Product Snapshot - Third-party Managed Services
- Trend Analysis for Enterprise Managed Services
- Market Trends for Third-party Managed Services FY 14
- Managed Services - Market Analysis
6. Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Vertical Trends - FY 2014
- Vertical Analysis - FY 2014
- Horizontal Trends
7. Market Share Profiling
- Managed Services - Market Share Profiling, FY'14
- Third-party Service Provider Benchmarking FY'14
- Points of Inference
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nprsdk/overview_of