DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n7ktl/osteosarcoma) has announced the addition of the "Osteosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Osteosarcoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Osteosarcoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- CytRx Corporation
- Eleison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Isofol Medical AB
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Oncolys BioPharma Inc.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Sutro Biopharma, Inc.
- Teijin Pharma Limited
United Therapeutics Corporation
- aldoxorubicin hydrochloride
- cabozantinib s-malate
- Cell Therapy for GD2 Expressing Solid Tumors
- Cell Therapy to Target HER2 for Glioblastoma Multiforme and Osteosarcoma
- Dendritic Cell Therapy to Target MAGE-A1, MAGE-A3 and NY-ESO-1 for Oncology
- glembatumumab vedotin
- irinotecan sucrosofate
- Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibit GD2 for Oncology
- Monoclonal Antibody to Target Ganglioside GD2 for Neuroblastoma and Osteosarcoma
- Monoclonal Antibody to Target GD2 for Osteosarcoma
- pazopanib hydrochloride
- Peptide to Target COX-2 and MAS-GPCR for Oncology
- radium Ra 223 dichloride
- Small Molecules to Agonize Vitamin D3 Receptor for Osteosarcoma
- Small Molecules to Inhibit CaMKII for Osteosarcoma
- Vaccine for Osteosarcoma
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n7ktl/osteosarcoma