DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4td9f7/anesthetic_effect) has announced the addition of the "Anesthetic Effect - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anesthetic Effect, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anesthetic Effect and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- (lidocaine hydrochloride + phenylephrine hydrochloride + tropicamide)
- (tetracaine hydrochloride + oxymetazoline hydrochloride)
- bupivacaine hydrochloride
- lidocaine hydrochloride ER
- methoxycarbonyl carboetomidate
- methoxycarbonyl etomidate
- propofol microemulsion
- Small Molecules to Inhibit NMDA Receptor for Anaesthesia
- sugammadex sodium
- Advicenne Pharma
- Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica Ltda.
- Drawbridge Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Laboratoires Thea S.A.
- Lipicard Technologies Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NanoMedex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Paion AG
- Phosphagenics Limited
- Physica Pharma SAS
- Proteus SA
- Sphaera Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd.
- The Medicines Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4td9f7/anesthetic_effect