DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xcj4h/postherpetic) has announced the addition of the "Postherpetic Neuralgia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Postherpetic Neuralgia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Postherpetic Neuralgia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aestus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Nuvo Research Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Phosphagenics Limited
- Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Relmada Therapeutics, Inc.
- Scilex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Winston Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- (amitriptyline + ketamine hydrochloride)
- (naltrexone hydrochloride+ clonidine hydrochloride)
- bupivacaine hydrochloride
- lidocaine hydrochloride
- lidocaine hydrochloride patch
- mepivacaine hydrochloride
- mirogabalin besylate
- oxycodone ER
- pregabalin CR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xcj4h/postherpetic