DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gs8rpc/idiopathic) has announced the addition of the "Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bayer AG
- Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Quantum Genomics SA
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- TSH Biopharm Corporation Limited
- (amlodipine besylate + azilsartan medoxomil + hydrochlorothiazide)
- (amlodipine besylate + candesartan cilexetil)
- (amlodipine besylate + hydrochlorothiazide + losartan potassium)
- (atorvastatin calcium + losartan potassium)
- (nifedipine + candesartan cilexetil)
- azilsartan medoxomil
- carvedilol phosphate ER
- carvedilol phosphate SR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gs8rpc/idiopathic