DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp98db/global_ebike) has announced the addition of the "Global E-Bike Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global E-bike market for the period 2015-2019.
The report, Global E-bike Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Western Europe, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the Global E-bike market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast Global E-bike market to grow at a CAGR of 3.42 percent and 4.35 percent in terms of revenue and unit shipment, respectively, during the period 2014-2019.
One major trend in this market is technological innovations. Vendors have started using next-generation batteries for e-bike applications and using miniaturized batteries to increase the efficiency and overall performance of e-bikes by reducing the overall weight.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market Trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Currie Technologies
- Derby Cycle
- Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle
- eZee Kinetics
- Giant Bicycles
- Pon Holdings
- Prodeco Technologies
- Stromer Bicycles
- Trek bicycle
- Yadea Technology Group
- Yamaha Motor
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Legal Status
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Product Segmentation by Battery Types
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Prominent Vendors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp98db/global_ebike