DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbffpl/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Colombian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Colombian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Colombia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Colombian insurance industry is regulated by the Financial Superintendence of Colombia.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Colombia but there are few exceptions.
- A free trade agreement between United States and Colombia, CTPA, was entered into force on May 15, 2012.
- There is no insurance premium tax (IPT) in Colombia.
- Foreign investors are allowed to have 100% ownership in the insurance companies of Colombia.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurances
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbffpl/governance_risk