DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v54zd/epilepsy_market) has announced the addition of the "Epilepsy Market in the US 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Epilepsy market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 4.85 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Epilepsy market in the US can be divided into three segments:
- First-generation Drugs
- Second-generation Drugs
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Epilepsy market in the US for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated through the sales of anti-epileptic drugs approved in the US to treat the symptoms of epilepsy.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the Epilepsy Market in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market Trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
05. Disease Overview
07. Market Landscape
08. Market Segmentation by Generation of Drugs
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v54zd/epilepsy_market