DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94qd5x/chikungunya) has announced the addition of the "Chikungunya - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chikungunya, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chikungunya and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chikungunya
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chikungunya and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
A review of the Chikungunya products under development by companies
and universities/research institutes based on information derived from
company and industry-specific sources
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chikungunya
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Chikungunya pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Abivax S.A.
- Arbovax, Inc.
- Arno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bharat Biotech International Limited
- Etubics Corporation
- Indian Immunologicals Limited
- Integral Molecular, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94qd5x/chikungunya