DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n47xh7/shigella) has announced the addition of the "Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Shigella Infections (Shigellosis), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Shigella Infections (Shigellosis)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development
ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Shigella Infections (Shigellosis)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) pipeline depth and focus of
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Protein Potential, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n47xh7/shigella