DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vnzxm/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Canadian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Canadian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retention during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance
industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Canadian non-life segment accounted for 36.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014.
- Canada is prone to natural disasters due to its geographical location.
- Property insurance was the largest category in terms of gross written premium, and accounted for 43.7% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- Motor insurance laws applicable to insurers operating in Canada are different in each province or territory.
The motor category accounted for 42.8% of the gross written premium
that year, while liability accounted for 11.9% and marine, aviation
and transit accounted for the remaining 1.6%.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
- Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd
- Anglo American plc
- Zimplats Holdings Ltd
Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vnzxm/nonlife