DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwfmhx/diabetic) has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Retinopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Diabetic Retinopathy's therapeutic pipeline.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Retinopathy
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Acucela Inc.
- Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited
- BCN Peptides, S.A.
- BioDiem Ltd
- Biomar Microbial Technologies
- Charlesson LLC.
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
- Dynamis Therapeutics, Inc.
- EyeGene, Inc.
- Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- GTx, Inc.
- Icon Bioscience, Inc.
- IMMD Inc.
- Islet Sciences, Inc.
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- LegoChem Biosciences, Inc
- Lpath, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwfmhx/diabetic