DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lm5j4/lupus_nephritis) has announced the addition of the "Lupus Nephritis - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Lupus Nephritis's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Lupus Nephritis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lupus Nephritis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lupus Nephritis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- AbbVie Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp.
- Azano Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biogen, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- FibroStatin SL
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Invion Limited
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ocata Therapeutics, Inc.
Zyrnat Biotherapeutics SL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lm5j4/lupus_nephritis