DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tgn4p/major_depressive) has announced the addition of the "Major Depressive Disorder - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Major Depressive Disorder's therapeutic pipeline.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Major Depressive Disorder
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Major Depressive Disorder pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alkermes Plc
- Allergan Plc
- Angelini Group
- Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioCrea GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cerecor Inc.
- e-Therapeutics Plc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Hua Medicine Ltd.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.
- Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lead Discovery Center GmbH
- Luye Pharma Group Ltd.
- Mapreg S.A.S.
- Methylation Sciences Inc.
- miCure Therapeutics Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Naurex, Inc.
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- nLife Therapeutics, S.L.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Richter Gedeon Nyrt.
- Saniona AB
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tgn4p/major_depressive