DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfbsbw/overactive) has announced the addition of the "Overactive Bladder - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report Overactive Bladder - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Overactive Bladder's therapeutic pipeline.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Overactive Bladder
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Overactive Bladder pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Allergan Plc
- AltheRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Dong-A Socio Group
- FemmePharma Global Healthcare, Inc.
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
- Ion Channel Innovations, LLC
- Ipsen S.A.
- Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Laboratorios SALVAT S.A.
- Lipella Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mezzion Pharma Co. Ltd.
- MI.TO. Technology S.r.L.
- NeuroSearch A/S
- Recordati S.p.A.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- TARIS BioMedical, Inc.
- TheraVida, Inc.
Toray Industries, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfbsbw/overactive