DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdqgfp/septic_shock) has announced the addition of the "Septic Shock - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Septic Shock's therapeutic pipeline.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Septic Shock
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Septic Shock and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Septic Shock pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
- Adrenomed AG
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- Huons Co., Ltd.
- InflaRx GmbH
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
- Noxxon Pharma AG
- Orion Oyj
- Peptinov SAS
- Pharmazz, Inc.
- Spider Biotech
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdqgfp/septic_shock