DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbhh6b/recurrent_head) has announced the addition of the "Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma's therapeutic pipeline.
It provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape.
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities.
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- A review of products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects.
Coverage of the Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma
pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Genentech, Inc.
- Glycotope GmbH
- Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Mabion SA
- MedImmune, LLC
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- PCI Biotech AS
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Symphogen A/S
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbhh6b/recurrent_head