Businesses and their customers expect a personalized, convenient and secure digital experience. In order for this to be achieved, intelligent identity must be incorporated throughout the enterprise. This effort begins a new chapter for identity and security. CIS is the world’s premier identity conference, featuring presentations from technology industry experts about the latest innovations, best practices and trends in identity. This year, the event will bring together thought leaders, CIOs, architects and IT practitioners to discuss issues related to the event’s theme “r/evolution of security: it starts with identity.” Past speakers include executives from Amazon Web Services, CitiGroup, GE, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and VMware.
“As enterprises confront the realities of defending their networks and data across mobile, cloud, and IoT fronts, it’s becoming increasingly clear that it starts with identity,” said Andre Durand, CEO, Ping Identity and CIS host. “The Summit unites the smartest thinkers and practitioners in the industry who know there’s a steel thread which keeps platforms secure: identity and access. Together, we’re defining a new era of cloud dexterity — the Cloud Identity Summit is where these breakthroughs form.”
CIS sessions will showcase new advancements, use cases and ideas that are benefiting from identity technology in enterprise and consumer applications. CIOs, CISOs and experts in identity, cloud, security and mobile technologies are encouraged to submit presentations around the following topics, in addition to those of general interest to the digital identity and security community:
- Identity’s role in securing and enabling a modern, mobile workforce
- How to enable security without sacrificing user experience
- Best practice for implementing a modern identity architecture
- How to leverage identity to secure both hybrid and pure cloud environments
- How cyber policy and regulation is impacting business agility
- Managing the business impact of regulation, governance, and identity theft and fraud
- Advancements in identity standards to enable identity security at scale
- How mult-factor, contextual and biometric authentication are changing the game
- How the federation of identity is enabling security at scale for business ecosystems
- Secure development, API protections and identity-driven security architecture
- The role of identity in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Internet of Things
- How blockchain for identity and security is a game changer
The deadline for proposals is January 31, 2016. Visit http://cis2016cfp.hubb.me for more information.
Please visit www.cloudidentitysummit.com to register for the event. The first 75 people to enter the code GOCIS2016 when they register for CIS will receive an additional 15 percent discount upon checkout. This code can be used in combination with the early bird discount, which continues until Dec. 31. The discount code will expire on Feb. 11.
- Access the 2015 presentations on the Cloud Identity Summit YouTube Channel
- Join the conversation on Twitter: @CloudIDSummit and #CISNOLA
- Be part of the Cloud Identity Summit LinkedIn Group
- Like the Cloud Identity Summit Facebook
About Cloud Identity Summit 2016 - June 6-9, 2016 - New Orleans
The Cloud Identity Summit was founded by Ping Identity with support from industry leaders in 2010 to bring together the brightest minds across the identity and security industry. Today the event is recognized as the world’s premier identity industry conference and includes tracks from industry thought leaders, CIOs and practitioners. Cloud Identity Summit serves as a multi-year roadmap to deploy solutions that are here today but built for the future. For more information, go to www.cloudidentitysummit.com.