PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The top 20 TV episodes on Xfinity On Demand that aired live or on Xfinity On Demand during the week of November 30 – December 6 were:
(episode 10), FOX
2. Quantico (episode 10), ABC
3. American Horror Story: Hotel (episode 8), FX
4. Modern Family (episode 8), ABC
5. Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (episode 13), VH1
6. Keeping Up With the Kardashians (episode 4), E!
7. Into the Badlands (episode 4), AMC
8. The Flash (episode 8), CW
9. The Last Man on Earth (episode 9), FOX
10. Homeland (episode 10), Showtime
11. Scream Queens (episode 11), FOX
12. Once Upon a Time (episode 11), ABC
13. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (season premiere), Bravo
14. Family Guy (episode 8), FOX
15. Blackish (episode 9), ABC
16. Fargo (episode 8), FX
17. Arrow (episode 8), CW
18. Supergirl (episode 6), CBS
19. Chicago Fire (episode 8), NBC
20. Chicago Med (episode 3), NBC
The top 20 TV series on Xfinity On Demand for the week of November 30 – December 6 were:
2. The Walking Dead, AMC
3. Quantico, ABC
4. Homeland, Showtime
5. American Horror Story: Hotel, FX
6. The Good Wife, CBS
7. Game of Thrones, HBO
8. Fargo, FX
9. Scream Queens, FOX
10. Into the Badlands, AMC
11. Modern Family, ABC
12. Keeping Up With the Kardashians, E!
13. Chrisley Knows Best, USA
14. Supergirl, CBS
15. The Affair, Showtime
16. The Leftovers HBO
17. The Big Bang Theory, CBS
18. Limitless, CBS
19. Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, VH1
20. Family Guy, FOX
With nearly 3 billion hours viewed each year, Xfinity On Demand is one of the most viewed platforms for time-shifting on TV. It includes 66,000 choices, including a growing collection of current season TV shows and hit movies, many now available to own and access anytime.
Ranking for the top 20 TV episodes is based on the total Xfinity On Demand views on the TV within seven days of an in-season show’s original airing. Shows marked with an (*) indicate it premiered on Xfinity On Demand in advance of the live airing. Shows airing new episodes back-to-back are counted together. Views of most broadcast and cable programming within the first three days are included in Nielsen L+3 ratings.
Ranking for the top 20 TV series is based on cumulative past or current episode views of any TV series on Xfinity On Demand. This includes programming that is no longer airing as well.
Both lists are inclusive of all TV programming across broadcast, cable and premium networks.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.